• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ash's BBQ Library now Open!

No Problem same rules apply to whomever offers anything in this thread. Thankyou..

Hint is to send it Media rate! Yes takes a little longer but half the $$

Hint is to send it Media rate! Yes takes a little longer but half the $$

Good to know, and now that one of the kids has went to town to hang with some friends, some more of my time has been freed up. So when I get off work I should be able to get something done about these books :clap2:

Thanks Ash. As always, greats ideas and a generous person behing them.

Great idea... I would add in a book or a trade if wanted...

Great idea... I would add in a book or a trade if wanted...

The idear is to keep the books floating as new Brothers and Sistas come they will be able to check out the books as needed and also see the reviews ect ect... Go ahead and post!

I come in possession of BBQ books alot these days. I willing to share as they come.

Here will be the first book! The rules are as follows:

I will send any Ash's library book free of charge! (Oh I dont want it back unless specified)

Review then post it back here as avail! (It is up to the poster if they want to charge snail mail to the next person)

Only keep it two weeks! Then post its availability...

Here we go and this is a great beginners book!

BBB.jpg

bbb2.jpg

Ash, I received the book today. I will check it out for a couple of weeks or less and then move it on to the next person. Thanks again

Ash, I received the book today. I will check it out for a couple of weeks or less and then move it on to the next person. Thanks again

Kewlnessitivity! Dont forget to sign your screen name inside the front cover!!!! Oh and who is the next recipient....

That is a great idea, and most generous on your part. Thanks for sure.

OKAY BBB you had it over 12 hours! lololol What is your initial reaction/ thoughts. My feeling are that is is much more thana cookbook and a bunch of reciepes. It talks about wood and different styles of OC.

Finally, I had the time to take a couple pics. Here are 2 books I am offering. Haven't looked at either, actually, so looking forward to a review :)
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg

No, you haven't lost your mind, that one's upside down LOL

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!! Thats kewl......

or is that

......lwek stahT !!!!!!!!!!!!!no kcoR

Have a great day!!!!!!

I have a few books I'm willing to share..I'll get them listed.
Great idea Ash!

OKAY BBB you had it over 12 hours! lololol What is your initial reaction/ thoughts. My feeling are that is is much more thana cookbook and a bunch of reciepes. It talks about wood and different styles of OC.

Ash, I had to go out of town this weekend so I haven't really had a change to check it out until now. I agree that the front of the book has a lot of interesting infomation but I also enjoy reading the recipes and trying to gleen a little insight into different flavors. After I finish reading this book it will be mailed to Cowgirl for her inspection. Thanks again, this is a great idea and I hope you have some more books to be reviewed.

Ash, I had to go out of town this weekend so I haven't really had a change to check it out until now. I agree that the front of the book has a lot of interesting infomation but I also enjoy reading the recipes and trying to gleen a little insight into different flavors. After I finish reading this book it will be mailed to Cowgirl for her inspection. Thanks again, this is a great idea and I hope you have some more books to be reviewed.

Yes I have more book some not bbq:doh: but is worth putting "The Library"

We are so honored! Cowgirl gonna review this! Oh I see the pron now......

I come in possession of BBQ books alot these days. I willing to share as they come.

Here will be the first book! The rules are as follows:

I will send any Ash's library book free of charge! (Oh I dont want it back unless specified)

Review then post it back here as avail! (It is up to the poster if they want to charge snail mail to the next person)

Only keep it two weeks! Then post its availability...

Here we go and this is a great beginners book!

BBB.jpg

bbb2.jpg
I got one yesterday as well! Thanks, Marty!

I have had some time to check it out. There are tips for beginners like fire methods, meat selections, and recipes that range from the beginner to advanced. I need to copy some of the recipes and will be ready to pass it on!

Back