MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 01-09-2020, 09:01 AM   #1
bluzieq
Full Fledged Farker

Default Drawer warmer

Briefly, I'm setting up a small food trailer part time in small town. Something to do in retirement. Got everything except a food warmer. Ideally would like a 1/2 height cabinet style. Running all this on 5800/5100 watt generator. Also looked at electric cambro. Now I've found a really cheap 2 drawer warmer holds 6" deep pans. Would this work for few racks of ribs, chicken, hot potato salad, etc.. butts for pulled pork wont be issue, I can hold hot and pull as needed. Thanks.

Old 01-13-2020, 10:40 PM   #2
ynotfehc
Full Fledged Farker

I would be concerned with capacity. each of those drawers will hold 1 pan, compared to a cambro or cabinet food warmer.
ynotfehc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2020, 08:25 PM   #3
bluzieq
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks. I may go with an electric cambro and the drawer both. On a tight budget.

Old 01-26-2020, 10:17 PM   #4
FF931
Found some matches.

Name/Nickname : Mikey

Look around I found a full stand up warmer for 300$. Depends on how much you want to keep warm and how mow much you want to open warmer. I have learned int he past year of doing this to invest in your equipment cause in the long run it saves you $$$$$ lots of equipment out there cheap and barley used. Good luck and enjoy your retirement.