• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

fba help please

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
if anyone has a # for someone from the FBA i need to talk to someone about a comp thing . But thay have know # on there site thank you for your help

Fatboyz,
Contact Kevin Bevington at Homebbq.com.
He is a great guy and will help you.

Mike
PM kevin(homebbq)he is the president of the FBA and probably the best person to speak with. If he doent respond then PM smokin cracker or RUB , the are on the FBA board..They are all at the clermont comp today. For a yankee i know way to much about FBA:rolleyes:

good luck... when I was trying to get my membership straightened out, I couldn't get anyone to answer anything... it finally arrived, and so I suppose they just ignored my emails.

Guys anytime you need to contact the FBA just go to the Website and to contact page. www.flbbq.org
You can click on question to the board and all the Board members get the email.

I am the Contest Committee chairman for the FBA so get with me if it is about having a FBA contest

Walt Loftin
FBA Board member
334 726 3864

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck... when I was trying to get my membership straightened out, I couldn't get anyone to answer anything... it finally arrived, and so I suppose they just ignored my emails.

I am sorry that there was some problems with your membership. Please email me at rob.bagby@flbbq.org and bring me up to speed. I do my best to answer all emails, and if there is a problem I need to know.

Thanks,

Rub
Secretary/Membership Chair
FBA

Back