THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K

Knighj1

I placed an order with big poppa smokers for the following rubs:
Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple Rub, Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub, Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction, Money Rub, and Happy Ending. I went with all 13oz and 14oz so I hope I like them.

I am so rubbin excited. :mrgreen:

You will not regret these purchases! I really like all of those and pretty much always have them on hand.

I used to make my own rubs for almost 15 years.

Partly due to the volume required, as well as I thought I cold make a better product myself, and partly because I felt that some of the rubs were over-priced.

I too recently purchased "Simply Marvelous" rubs and found them to be the best commercial rubs I had ever tried. My only regret was that I hadn't tried them earlier. I would have abandoned the making of my own rubs long ago if I had known these rubs were perfectly balanced with flavors.

And Big Poppa's Smokers Free shipping on orders of $40.00 or more make it easy to buy the 5 lb bags without getting clipped for shipping.

You'll love the Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple Rub, and Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub, and Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub. Let me know how you like the other rubs so I can give them a try.

Back