• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Looky what Wal-mart had on sale today!!!!

bananablack

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I hate the place...But maybe I should go a bit more often.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 856
Oh wow!! I don't care for wally world either but I would go for that

Day-UM - $0.98/lb???? That's about $4.00 less then what we pay up this way...

I want to be happy for you, I really do, but 0.98/lb makes me want to punch you and the corporate A$$hats at walmart for ripping us off here in the northeast. Lucky SOB.

We run into that here in MI once in a while too. Only reason I hit up Wally World from time to time is to check on the prices. Every so often the prices are worth stock piling the freezer. Nice find!

I want to be happy for you, I really do, but 0.98/lb makes me want to punch you and the corporate A$$hats at walmart for ripping us off here in the northeast. Lucky SOB.

Look shop where you want, Sams here want's almost $5lb No buy from me.
Wife checked for me yesterday at GFS while my broken butt sat in the truck
$2.40 something.
I miss having a good butcher around here:cry:
Look I don't care for wally world!! Heck I will not go into the new one here unarmed:wacko: but will not see me bash the store for making a profit! Umm that is why the are in business

Awesome deal !!!!!

I'll be checking my local Walmart soon.

dayum going to drop by my wally world to see what kind of price I can get one for.

About four or five years ago I couldn't find a single person that hated Wally World more than I did, but a couple of them (there's dang near 20 of them within 45 minutes) have really cleaned up nicely over the years. There's even one being built 10 minutes away and the local paper says that it's going to have a less trashy look and atmosphere than most Wally Worlds. Anyway, that's a monster find on whole packer briskets you got there buddy. I haven't seen a packer there for less than $35-$40+ in years.

Look shop where you want, Sams here want's almost $5lb No buy from me.
Wife checked for me yesterday at GFS while my broken butt sat in the truck
$2.40 something.
I miss having a good butcher around here:cry:
Look I don't care for wally world!! Heck I will not go into the new one here unarmed:wacko: but will not see me bash the store for making a profit! Umm that is why the are in business

Not sure where you were going with this post? The reason im mad is because most of the meat you see at walmart's across the usa most likely doesnt even come from the usa. So theres no reason prices couldnt be straight across the board state to state. The only reason its cheaper in some states is the competition from local cattle farms ..ect..ect And because there isnt a whole lot of cattle farms in my state, we get crap end of the stick. It is what it is.

Bad reference since the pics clearly state "product of USA" But ive seen alot that says from other countrys.

Last edited:
Back