Jonny Rotisserie's book launches today!

Free rental for prime members. Already read a little bit of it, and needless to say I'm lookin forward to this one.

Thanks guys for helping to make my new book an Amazon BESTSELLER! Right now I am up to the #8 slot in the Travel Essays & Travelogues category!

That's so cool! I just checked one of mine and it's sitting at

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,000,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

It was just under #10,000,000 yesterday, so you'd better watch out Jonny, I'm catching up on you!

I'm wondering who would be crazy enough to pay the $87.50 for a Kindle edition of a book. :twitch: Who sets these prices? I bet if they were selling mine at $2 like yours, I might even break through the 9 million mark. :thumb:

Last edited:
TWO DOLLARS!......Ooooo I only have three! Doh!

Did you check under the sofa cushions? There may be more there. Also, as some folks mentioned, if you have Amazon Prime, you can actually borrow it for FREE. Ironically, if I understand it correctly, the way I have the book priced for now, I actually earn more when people borrow it than when they buy it. Not sure how that plays out in the sales rankings, though.

Speaking of which, your financial investment of almost two full dollars will get you...wait for it...the #6 bestselling book on Amazon! (in my category). Yes, this fame will be fleeting, but THANK YOU EVERYONE on here who helped rocket my book to the top. I extremely grateful for your support! For those who have purchased copies, I hope you enjoy it. I'm glad to be able to share these stories with you all.

--Jonny Rotisserie

Speaking of which, your financial investment of almost two full dollars will get you...wait for it...the #6 bestselling book on Amazon! (in my category). Yes, this fame will be fleeting, but THANK YOU EVERYONE on here who helped rocket my book to the top. I extremely grateful for your support! For those who have purchased copies, I hope you enjoy it. I'm glad to be able to share these stories with you all.

--Jonny Rotisserie

That's even better than coming in 223rd. :thumb: :becky:

Sooo... I'm a REALLY awful friend... I let work and customers get in the way of buying the book yesterday... :tsk:

I was going to buy it this morning and then I noticed that there were hardly any reviews of it on amazon and I thought, "Well how good can it be if nobody's rating it? Even some spiteful trolling would be better than what's there now!"

So wadda the folks that bought it think? Worth the $2?
I mean, I can get a tallboy of PBR for a buck seventy-nine... seems like a better investment... 'sides, I heard I look fat in the pictures... not Gore fat, but still.

...Looks like you're a real person and not a bot. :thumb:

Wrong! Having met Jonny, he most assuredly some sort of Borg... just not sure if he's assimilating or being assimilated.

Alright, so of the 2 chapters that pertain to BBQ and Brethren, I was present for both (one via phone, the other physically) and I can truthfully tell you, the statements made therein are not hyperbolic embellishments to make for more palatable reading. That crap happened.
It's probably just due to reliving it through Jonny's words, but I have not laughed this hard in a long time... OMG!

Funny carp right there...

Back