Naturiffic Sir Porkalot Rib Rub

jermoQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Thanks to the awesome Sir Porkalot, :thumb::thumb:, and I cant give enough thumbs, I have some ribs on with a new rub. It is the rib on top, putting it beside my loves favorite rub for ribs. I am cooking at 275° and planning to spritz a few times with water/apple cider. Got some new Memphis pellets from Fiber Energy Products I am trying out and going to have some dinner ready a little later.

Last edited:
Sooo...

It is very good! I used a generous amount to be able to get the full flavor. What I wish was that I gave it more time to sit, but I was in a rush so I sprinkled and threw the ribs on.
It is peppery which I like a lot. There is a good amount of salt too. I dont know how to describe the combination of other flavors but it was good. Be prepared rib lovers THERE IS NO SUGAR! I would like to glaze the next ones to see how that goes with the family.

On a separate note, the pellets had a really good smoke flavor! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm with Ray - How's the flavor and heat?

John & Co. only use top quality ingredients... and the list above really peaked my interest. Sounds delicious from what I read. Sure looks amazing from the Pr0n!

You folks sure ate well, Jeremy.

Kind regards from Eastern NM.

That looks great, how was the heat? I saw habanero in there..

To be honest, it was not too much. My wife had a couple of bites and didnt say it was too much. She is not a very big fan of spice. She also prefers sugar in the rub.

This will be my go to no-sugar rub from this point. I am interested in using it on beef now.

Nice! Haven't tried the rib rub but everything from Naturiffic I have tried has been excellent

I have Q salt to open still. I may end up using it on some chicken thighs later in the week.

I think you will like it. When I was living in the Folsom are I stopped by the Naturiffic shop a couple of times. I bought some Q-salt and Johns lovely bride threw in a sample of the hot salt. I'm hooked. Used the last of the Hot Salt on a Ribeye cook for about 40 people last month. So I guess it's time to buy more. Now that I no longer live near the storefront I'm thankful they sell on amazon.

Back