Hello!!!

creek bottom

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good Morning all... I am new here and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I hail from northwestern Pennsylvania. I stumbled across this forum looking for reviews and some advice. I have found it very useful and am excited to become a member. I've been cooking for years mainly on a Weber 22" kettle and a Masterbuilt 30" Electric cabinet. I have decided to upgrade and have settled in on buying a new offset mobile smoker from Custom Pits & Fab in Georgia, as I want to get into cooking for groups. I look forward to hanging out here and learning from the masters...:biggrin1:

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Hi, Joe from Greenville, PA. This is Joe from Greenville, SC. It’s really good to have you on this great site. Good luck and good smoking, Joe

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Nice to meet you Joe, welcome to the Brethren.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome Joe, from North Central Massachusetts.

Smile did not notice already sent out some welcome wishes. Extra Tequila tonight!

Back