Video from Hesperia Contest

Cool vid and now I have to edit my signature. lol

You can always count on Bentley for a classic answer.

Cool video. Which is it for you Bigmista? Wind or heat?

I'd have to go wind myself, well actually brunettes then wind!

I think the only "hot wind" was coming from you brother!! :twisted:

Great video, watched the whole library tonight....great work! :biggrin:

Neither, up here its cold or rain.

Heat for me. It sucks having to buy new EZ-Ups after they blow away and get trashed.

So when was this filmed? If it was this weekend, I'm here to tell you it was too danged hot to be cooking. I drove to Redlands on Thursday and picked up a load, thought I was going to die just walking across the lot to get the paperwork. Then I spent the night in Baker, home of the world's largest thermometer. Well that sucker said 108 at 10:30 that night and 92 at 7 the next morning. As for the wind, it was blowing nicely that night, felt like a farkin' blow torch trying to suck the life out of me. Just for the record, fat guys don't do hot:icon_devil Great video tho...

So when was this filmed? If it was this weekend, I'm here to tell you it was too danged hot to be cooking. I drove to Redlands on Thursday and picked up a load, thought I was going to die just walking across the lot to get the paperwork. Then I spent the night in Baker, home of the world's largest thermometer. Well that sucker said 108 at 10:30 that night and 92 at 7 the next morning. As for the wind, it was blowing nicely that night, felt like a farkin' blow torch trying to suck the life out of me. Just for the record, fat guys don't do hot:icon_devil Great video tho...

This was filmed last weekend at the Hesperia contest, city's 20th anniversary celebration.
Not near as hot, probably only in the mid ninetys.

Back