The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

:mod: 99 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

Good morning!!
It looks to be a great 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash in March. I have spoken with a couple of first timers who have asked to come out. And one is a proud Shirley owner!!

With the holidays coming up and we gather with our family and friends go ahead and ask them if they would like to join us.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Hotch and Shelly
:mrgreen:

:mod: 93 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

As before I will post an invite in Q Talk at the 60 Day mark.

If you are going to attend please go ahead and get signed up!
I will have my 24x42 Shirley at the Spring Bash this year. I believe Conley, if he can make it will have his Shirley there also. Hopefully WestTx you can make it. Tannhauser42 we should have a few camping. SmittyJonz I missed out on the Meatloaf but it won't happen in the Spring. If needed I can also bring a couple of 10x10 pop ups to have some cover by the cookers. May need some help getting them setup and put away. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Not much going on here yet....
Will be shortly though!! :mrgreen:

Hello!
Anybody out there?
To early?
I' thinking of cooking a spinach quiche casserole on my Shirley at the Spring Bash... :mrgreen:

:mod: 77 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

Just a reminder that the 2019 Texas Spring Bash is coming up FAST!!
Now would be a great time to start getting ready.

What cooker am I bring to the Bash?
What am I cooking this year?
What do I need to bring with us?
Who am I going to bring to the Bash?
What do I what to bring to cook on one of the cookers there?
Where did I put it when we came back from the last Bash?
Will there be some hot coffee in the morning? **
Will Smitty be rolling in HOT this time??
Have you signed in on the Signup Sheet??

These are a few of the questions going around at our house!!

Hope to see you there!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

:mod: 75 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

mod.gif
61 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Wow! This is really not to that far away.
Shelly and I have a road trip to Lake Buchanan coming up in a week and an EggFest on March 2 here in Dallas.
I need to get my Shirley cleaned up and ready for the Bash.
I also have some bling from Tyler I need to add to her also.
So time for me to get busy.
Hope to see you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

I might be able to make this one. Have to wait a while to see what's going on at work though. No Malort this time, unless some one requests it. :twisted: :shock: :p

And I'll be able to hit North Main BBQ in Euless! I don't know why, the place is a ****hole, but I love that place. My favorite memory is Hubert sitting there collecting the cash. No cash register in sight. Credit card? Go over there...

Last edited:
I might be able to make this one. Have to wait a while to see what's going on at work though. No Malort this time, unless some one requests it. :twisted: :shock: :p

And I'll be able to hit North Main BBQ in Euless! I don't know why, the place is a ****hole, but I love that place. My favorite memory is Hubert sitting there collecting the cash. No cash register in sight. Credit card? Go over there...

We used to go there 2-3 times a month when we lived in Irving. And yes the place is kind of a ****hole but the Q was good. I remember the blue plates!

Would be great to have you at the Spring Bash!

WOW!!

mod.gif
56 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Andy, the first time I went to North Main was to meet fellow Brethren in 2006. Here's the thread (started at page 8 since that was the day of our mini-bash) http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15404&page=8

I'm in! Talked to my brother in Little Rock, he's retired and has nothing else better to do so I'll swing by, spend a few days there, then haul him down with me. Who wants to meet up before hand or afterwards? I have two places I want to hit, North Main & 407BBQ. Hard Eight was pretty good, any others I should hit? Any one want to join us?

Andy that's great to hear!
I'm in for going over to see Brian's new place. :mrgreen:

Back