It was 65 yesterday, but

BigAl

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
yesterday is gone!

Today is here and we gots BIG SNOT and still comming down! Welcome to Colorado in APRIL!

It's gonna stop sometime after Mid Night :roll:

NO Qing today! :?

I hear ya BigAl! I just heard on the local news that they just closed down I80 and other roads. 12 + inches!!!

Had a buddy stuck at the airport in Denver call. Said it's slick as $#@^ outside. Be safe if you have to get out Al! :D :!:

i think we forgot to sing happy birthday!!!!

happy birthday Al!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Big Al!

LMAO!
I though the same thing till I looked at the subject a little closer. It's "It was 65 yesterday, but"!!!

Reading is a skill... :lol:

Happy birthday, anyways, Al! Go play in the snow...

Well I had a BD several days ago, so thanks! :roll:

We have to maintain the dirt road and remove the snow that I live on. Snow was 4 ft + where it drifted accross the road. My youngest Son got this 4 runner 4x4 stuck at 7:30 am going to work. Pulled him out with my 4x4 truck and almost made it to the main road before my truck "high centered" stuck. Had to get my tractor going to pull out the truck. Meanwhile, the 'matic got her 4 runner stuck in the drive way and had to pull her out. Got the drive way and road open arround noon and my oldest Son wanted to use my truck to get to his job, on the way he stopped for coffie. Called and said, now the truck won't start. Well $#%*& FARK me! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh, now the Sun is out, no clouds and pure blue sky, temp is 50. So big SNOT metl underway. 8) And I did have a full 1.75 ltr of Gin on hand so here is to you and me on my belated birth day

Hell, we just hunkered down and said FARK IT we aint movin! We still have three to four feet snow drifts here.

Welcome to Colorado, huh Big? :)

We got hardly any snow here this winter. An April blizzard woulda been bitchin'.

Happy belated birthday, Big Al.

Back