Didn't Have Fine Beef Or Lamb To Go With.....

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
This

1qgEeeCh.jpg

So I took the easy route :biggrin1:

X56HHnih.jpg

Fries

I8yftmWh.jpg

You bet there was slices of American cheese as well

k8irn2Ch.jpg

Been enjoying the usual condiment suspects so why change it

7einjCzh.jpg

Fine wine deserves a fine burger at least when your desperate

IzGhncph.jpg

:nod:

2PP9knuh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sometimes there is just nothing better than a good ol’ cheese burger to pair with fine wine or good beer. Looks great bud.

WHOA!

It's been a long, long while (20+ years) since I worked in the industry for a summer... but I recognize this and that with the help of some road flares and a big-arsed waving red flag!

I can only imagine.... I'd say you did it justice with the pairing, Sako.

Beautiful looking burger and nice wine and burger pairing a la Sideways! Only needed a styrofoam cup.

Yes SIR!!!

I would take two patties and a glass please!

Great looking burger, don't know much about wines but, if it were beer it would be like a Sam Adams Utopias. As long as you are happy with the pairing that's what it's all about :-D

Looks delicious! I shared a bottle of Opus One with my dad once it was sooo good.

WHOA!

It's been a long, long while (20+ years) since I worked in the industry for a summer... but I recognize this and that with the help of some road flares and a big-arsed waving red flag!

I can only imagine.... I'd say you did it justice with the pairing, Sako.

Thanks Brother!

I sure hope I did. :grin:

Beautiful looking burger and nice wine and burger pairing a la Sideways! Only needed a styrofoam cup.

Hahaha! Yes! What I had in mind exactly. Only thing thing is that I confused Sideways with Trading Places.

Count me in!

Even a paper cup works!

What I farked up on brother! Good to see you as always.

Looks delicious! I shared a bottle of Opus One with my dad once it was sooo good.

Holy Chit Yes! Must be getting old but I've been appreciating good vino.

Great looking burger, don't know much about wines but, if it were beer it would be like a Sam Adams Utopias. As long as you are happy with the pairing that's what it's all about :-D

Thanks brother Joe! I'm starting to discover wine. It's a whole another world.

A good burger sure would be nice after all the turkey and ham

Back