Double Cheeseburger and Home Cut Fries

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Angus beef, secret sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickle. cheap white bun. cooked on the flat side of grill grates. Fries were hand cut and twice shallow fried in bacon grease and peanut oil.

One pic only, pretty farkin awesome.

ymvWnpth.jpg

That looks like a great burger. I've seen several 'stacking order' discussions, so why do you prefer the tomato (and I think) lettuce under the patties?

That looks like a great burger. I've seen several 'stacking order' discussions, so why do you prefer the tomato (and I think) lettuce under the patties?

I put lettuce under the meat to keep the meat juices from making the bun soggy. Any other veggies on top of meat.

Killer cheeseburger Tom!

no reason other than that's how I've always done it

That's about the most perfect diner style cheeseburger and fries I've ever seen. Doesn't get much better than that!

:thumb:Bona fide burger, Tom. :clap:

Got another? Burger, not picture.

That looks fantastic. A burger was one of the first things I wanted on our diet cheat day.

Looks delicious Tom, I would be all over that

First it was Sako with the perfect burger photos. Now you’ve jumped in. Y’all are killin me.

KILLER!!!!

Just killer Tom!!!

Back