***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's Make Dagwood Drool!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Make Dagwood Drool" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These all look soooooo good but I just cant get beyond that pastrami sandwhich This time I rewally do get to vote for Moose :grin:

I know! The Mongo kiss of death is amazing... Makes me want to ask him to root for the Packers next year...

Now hold on a tic... :hand: I didn't ask the question.

Hey ShagDawg - What are you choosing for the next Throwdown?

:biggrin1:

Although this might not have helped... :redface:

It was tight for a while but it looks like Shagdog has hauled out the secret weapon... :shocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsroOL-MEk

:mrgreen:

As far as these two comments go, I'm not above contracting out my services... :loco:

Please do!!! I think that farker has been rooting for the Raiders. :mmph:

Wow. If that's true, I really underestimated his power. Mongo, you aren't by chance a cubs fan, are you? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

This is turning into a real Dawg and Moose show but who will end up victorious and what the fark is the Mongo status on this one. :noidea:

First a Mongo is implied, which is as good as gold in my book....

Hey Matt... :tape:

Then the Dawg tries a reverse Mongo (which we all know doesn't work)..... :confused:

Hey ShagDawg - What are you choosing for the next Throwdown?

:biggrin1:

Next we found out that Mongo has been rooting for the Raiders since 2002 (it's the only logical explanation the makes any sense).

On top of it all Mongo's real identity may in fact be Steve Bartman. :shocked:

Outta the gate it was neck and neck, wait this is a dog race, they were nose to nose, ummmm nose to butt....umm they were really close

Now entering into turn one the dog has pulled away some, must be the cat's butt, but wait the cat's but is with the other dawg.........must be the smell of the oh so clean lemony fresh sent of the finish line

Rounding turn 2 the do/awgs as getting into a very close race, they seem to be running at top speed and it's getting close......
But quickly moving from the back of the pack is a MOOSE!!!!!!!!!
Now this could get interesting as if the Moose catches up he could stomp the competition and easily move into a good lead in the matter of a single step.

attachment.php

This could be the most epic race of the season :heh:

Outta the gate it was neck and neck, wait this is a dog race, they were nose to nose, ummmm nose to butt....umm they were really close

Now entering into turn one the dog has pulled away some, must be the cat's butt, but wait the cat's but is with the other dawg.........must be the smell of the oh so clean lemony fresh sent of the finish line

Rounding turn 2 the do/awgs as getting into a very close race, they seem to be running at top speed and it's getting close......
But quickly moving from the back of the pack is a MOOSE!!!!!!!!!
Now this could get interesting as if the Moose catches up he could stomp the competition and easily move into a good lead in the matter of a single step.

Coming into the home stretch it's a very tight race between the do/awgs. They are running full steam after the lemony fresh sent of the cat butt finish line.
The Moose is still holding strong and slowly gaining but can he get the momentum to catch up to the do/awgs in time.
The crowd is going wild as this race draws near the finish line.

Who will win?

Will it be a cat butt finish or a lemony fresh finish? :noidea:

Or will the Moose gain the momentum needed to overcome his trailing ways and bring it home for the cup?

The do/dawgs were tugging on me all week but in the end I had to give it to Jaba. I really think when they made up the phrase "go big or go home" they were talking about Smoke Dawg. :thumb:

This is tightening up. Wouldn't surprise me if we ended in a two-way.....:twitch:

Back