Has anyone used a product called mojo

medeloach

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
By La Preferida? I asked my wife to pick up some Mojo Criollo by Goya and she brought this home instead. Am thinking about using it on chicken or pork butt in tomorrow's smoke. Planning to make pulled pork and pulled chicken for tacos for my team at work and I'm wondering if this stuff is good.

Oh man i dont know about you but i use my friends n family as guinea pigs all the time. That being said not all of us would try and new rub for others (family not included) without having a taste test on it 1st. But like all things BBQ some will an some wont!

It should be similar to the Goya. Give it a taste before you season your meat.

I'm about to throw on about a dozen chicken thighs that have been swimming in mojo for around 20 hours. Love the stuff with a little extra garlic and pepper added.

At the end of the thread I attached recipes!!,

John

I love the stuff. I sometimes inject it in a pork butt also try it with Shrimp. :grin:

I've used it as a rub on Cuban style pork butts....we also like it sprinkled on grilled asparagus!

EDIT: Crap, I thought you were talking about the seasoning...but you are talking about the marinade! We use that to INJECT the Cuban style Butts :)

Back