Steaks Pr0n. . . Finally!

Fake Farmer

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Posted earlier in the week that steaks got postponed for steamed blue crabs.
Got a lot of solid advice on searing my steaks. Got my confidence back! Had a little flare up on the gasser that scorched some fat, but made for some crunchy bits to pick at after the main course.

IMG_3654_zps8a946207.jpg

IMG_3657_zpse092ddc5.jpg

IMG_3658_zps091a946f.jpg

IMG_3660_zps1ffa56a4.jpg

IMG_3661_zpsca5e3e9b.jpg

IMG_3663_zps44c8b071.jpg

IMG_3662_zps9a81c98a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I know. I know. I'm a red-headed step child around here. Live in the same house with the other kids...but mom and dad don't love you as much as the others. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong at all with a gasser-cooked steak. I'll eat every one that you cook for me. :biggrin1: Those look like they came out good-could maybe have used a minute less per side, but then, I like my steaks done so that if you turn your head for a minute, they start eating your salad. :laugh:

Good looking cook - that meat was some of the best I have seen.

Nothing wrong at all with a gasser-cooked steak. I'll eat every one that you cook for me. :biggrin1: Those look like they came out good-could maybe have used a minute less per side, but then, I like my steaks done so that if you turn your head for a minute, they start eating your salad. :laugh:

Thanks for the support. The steak was more rare than the picture shows. Pink/red throughout. Bad food photographer on this one.

Steak looks good to me!!!
Where's your adult beverage?

Thanks, Tony. Missed the picture. It was National Bohemiam (Natty Boh) as in a previous post. http://nationalbohemian.com/ I don't diversify as much as most on here, but I got a few tricks up my sleeve. Cooking for an entire family of bourbon drinkers soon. Should get interesting.

Thanks for the support. The steak was more rare than the picture shows. Pink/red throughout. Bad food photographer on this one.

I wasn't being critical, I'd tear one of those up in a heartbeat! :thumb:

Back