Just eat real food

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
After golf I came really close to fast food. Real close. Hell no. Baby Back Ribs, eggplant and sweet potatoes seasoned with olive oil Tony C’s and several squeezes of fresh lime. Close. Temptation everywhere. Freaking everywhere

Last edited:
You're nailing these baby back cooks lately! That is a great looking lunch and way better than anything you'd find at a fast food place

Primo ribs! And eggplant. And sweet potatoes.

Cooked on the Primo?

After golf I came really close to fast food. Real close. Hell no. Baby Back Ribs, eggplant and sweet potatoes seasoned with olive oil Tony C’s and several squeezes of fresh lime. Close. Temptation everywhere. Freaking everywhere

Edge of that patio still looks naked without the PBC....

Ribs look great, and I love eggplant grilled.

You can keep the sweet taters.

I like everything about that meal. Pork, good veggies...oh yeah! :thumb:

Although I'm still guilty of hitting up fast food from time to time out of convenience, I can do math and see that the average "value meal" at one of these places is usually about $9, which is also about the same as a nice steak which I enjoy much more. Anyone that says "eating healthy" is "too expensive" clearly can't do math.

Nice looking ribs. I haven't eaten out in 9 months. Don't miss it at all. It was never about enjoying the food, but quickly eliminating hunger. That's why I enjoy the keto diet so much. If you have to put off dinner until you can cook, no problem.

Nice looking spread.

Gave up fast food from about 97 to 05 when I was late 30's, early 40's. Had never been in bad shape but got in the best shape of my life during that time. Did some working out but credit most of it to good food (and the book Nourishing Traditions).

Keep fighting the good fight, Adams.

Sweet taters and eggplants,good eats.Baby backs are subpar to St.Louie spares,but I digress,you were hungry,faster cook.You are forgiven.Tastee lookin protien,,,with veggies.:clap2:

I like 2# babybacks, 3-4# babybacks don't go in the cart.
Only smalls. Agreed, spares rule.

Looks really good Adams and so much better than fast food.

Everything looks great Adams!

Back