BOX O' BOB, WAMPUS' & BOSHIZZLE'S WOOD, SIMPLY MARVELOUS RUB, ROASTIN' RONNIE'S COFFEE, INDIANAGRILLER'S Q SAUCE CONTEST-for non-subscription members!

BobBrisket

Reaction score
BOX O' BOB, WAMPUS' & BOSHIZZLE'S WOOD, SIMPLY MARVELOUS RUB, ROASTIN' RONNIE'S COFFEE, INDIANAGRILLER'S Q SAUCE CONTEST-for non-subscription members!

Okay, as you all know, this place doesn't run itself for free. Everyday, the membership grows and grows. This is a place to share, hang out, shoot the chit, look at pron, learn, have fun, create and build friendships, and most of all...............it's an ONLINE FAMILY! I have an offer for those of you that do not currently have a subscription. If you sign up for one, any one of them, and help out the forum, you will also get a chance to win a box of my wood!:twisted: It's good wood. It's hard wood. It's good smellin wood. It's the kinda wood that will bring a smile to your face! :shocked:
It will contain: Top Row: Pistachio, Middle Left: Peach, Middle Right: Mulberry (still need to cut it it up though:heh:), and Bottom Row: Pear.
I'm putting this out there as Bob the Member, not Bob the Mod. I get nothing out of this. Well, actually I do, I get the satisfaction of helping keep this place humming along for all of us to enjoy. AND, Phil is trying to purchase a new MODERATOR CRIB in VEGAS, SO..............we need some cash for that too! My anniversary in coming up and my wife is tired of the OLD MOD SWISS CHALET that Phil has for us. Plus, the Mod Jet needs fuel, and mod profit sharing payments are coming up, yadda, yadda, yadda!:laugh: You catch my drift!:laugh: Dang, TMI. Nevermind any of the that!:heh:

Seriously, let's help keep this place going!:thumb:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/payments.php
I'll close the thread on 10-30-11. I'll toss all the names in a bag and let one of my gorgeous kids pick a name. Phil, will verify that you purchased a script during that time period, starting NOW!

Here's a pic of my WOOD. ENJOY........If you want to enter, post in the thread by saying................"I'd hit that subscription!"

Last edited:
Wow, way to share your wood with strangers :tsk:

Seriously though, great idea. I think many people overlook the importance of subbing and supporting the site. I know I did for a bit. Thanks Bob.

i'm confused, is it a box of wood for a signup
...If you sign up for one, any one of them, and help out the forum, I will send you a box of my wood!
or
I'll close the thread on 10-30-11. I'll toss all the names in a bag and let one of my gorgeous kids pick a name. Phil, will verify that you purchased a script during that time period, starting NOW!

Here's a pic of my WOOD. ENJOY........If you want to enter, post in the thread by saying................"I'd hit that subscription!"

A chance to win a box of wood?

i'm confused, is it a box of wood for a signup

or

A chance to win a box of wood?

It's a chance to win "one" box. I wish I could send a box for every new sign up...........but I can't.:icon_blush: So, as a little incentive for new members to purchase a script, you can enter this contest and get a chance to win a box of my wood too! You can fondle my wood once you get it. You can even stroke my wood if you like!:heh: Just a little something extra from me to help out the forum and encourage people to support the site.

The info for purchasing a script is on the top right, above the Welcome, and your user id!

Last edited:
LOL Great idea Bob! Good on you! If shipping wasn't so damn expensive outta Ja, I'd do the same to help get some more memberships!

I can't start to explain how much this site has done for me! A truly great place to be a part of! Sign up guys!

Cheers

I've been thinking of joining lately. I'll do it when I get back home. (On the road right now).

I'd love to try peach and pear. I have mulberry at home, but don't trust it from where it was at my house. Good fire put wood though!

Thanks for the offer.

Here is the key sentence at the end of every script description:
"These funds will be used to pay for our our server, bandwidth and server support."
Bob

Thanks for the added motivation. I took the plunge! I am giving pitmaster t's brisket technique a go today.

Back