Must of spoiled the kids-

MikeR

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well two of my daughters are away at college- one has a few days off so my wife just ran out to bring her home for a bit. Here's a facebook message I received last week- "hey dad i havent talked to you in forever! i miss you guys and i hope work has been so much fun ahah...pleasee barbeque a hamburger for me next week i havent eaten any meat since i got here and its not good, just for protein i ate tofu haha ewww... love you and ill see you saturday byeee!" Guess I'm doing something right. So the chop meat is defrosting and she should be home in about 6 hours. So tonight it's burgers with Spicewine Gourmet Blend All Seasoning. This stuff makes burgers rock. I'll post some pron later.:thumb:

Boy does that bring back memories. My daughter would call and ask for ribs. I would smoke 6 racks because she would always bring 2-3 friends home with her.

Burgers for the college girl-

My youngest daughter helping to light the chimney
DSCF5068.jpg

Burgers on the grill- the rare looking one is for the dog- potatoes in the foil.
DSCF5073.jpg

Katie (AKA "The college girl) with her burger
DSCF5075.jpg

And my burger- nothing beats cheese and salsa on burger-
DSCF5076.jpg

Thanks for looking-:-D

Great looking burgers and family. Nothing better than someone asking for your Q saying they miss it.

Beautiful girls. Nothing like cooking for a reason. I love it when my boys ask for certain meals. Burgers look great.

Burgers looks great cool when the kids request something you make rather than going out somewhere.

Back