• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

21 New Weber Accessories Incoming

Foxfire

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
A new email announcement from Weber says that they'll post a new grilling accessory each day for the next 3 weeks. Weber really has a fairly small line of accessories, I'm curious to see what's coming in the next 21 days.

#1 is a gasser version of the Gourmet grate system. Anxious to see what they have for the kettles and WSM!

http://webernation.weber.com/grilling-inspiration/

will be interesting to see what comes up. to be honest this way of introducing stuff is a bit irritating.

Today's Korean Barbeque insert looks interesting. Looking forward to them getting to accessories outside of the Gourmet system.

aren't those supposed to be used inside on a table so can cook while sitting around with company ? seems it would be kinda boring outside.

The burger press has caught my eye. As long as it doesn't really press the meat tight, I'm thinking it would be great.

I'm going to come back on the 22nd so I can see them all in one shot. This is annoying, releasing one a day.

The burger press has caught my eye. As long as it doesn't really press the meat tight, I'm thinking it would be great.

Judging from the video, it looks like it doesn't press it too tight. Looks like today is the slider version. It'll be interesting to see what's next. Would be really nice to see something unique.

Would you like to see them all today?

Spoiler

Thanks, its not that I am impatient, I could wait. Just give me a date when I can see it all.

Edit: Just looked at the site and what am I supposed to be impressed by?

Back