Smoker Ordered

BuckN BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I've been looking for a smoker for the past 6 months. Had my heart set on a Yoder pellet pooper, then a Yoder Kingman after finding this site. After much (internal :doh:) debate, I've been emailing with Paul from Shirley Fabrication for the past few days. I finally had the opportunity to talk with him last night on what I wanted and placed the order. Thanks to Paul (great guy) and to AWSCWI (for his design) I have ordered a very similar model to the one that SF has built for Troy (just a couple of small modifications). Looking forward to the build process and an April delivery.

Paul is very busy with builds guys and gals if you want to cook on his equipment this Summer, you better get to ordering.

Thanks for reading.

I can understand the internal turmoil. I'm still struggling with my next smoker decision but this is the model I have been drooling over the most. Great choice!

Tyler and Pauls work will blow you away. They look awesome on this site, but until you see it up close you really cant appreciate how good they really are. Congrats and welcome to the family of Shirley owners.

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you cook on that fine piece of equipment. Another Shirley masterpiece on order.

I've been looking for a smoker for the past 6 months. Had my heart set on a Yoder pellet pooper, then a Yoder Kingman after finding this site. After much (internal :doh:) debate, I've been emailing with Paul from Shirley Fabrication for the past few days. I finally had the opportunity to talk with him last night on what I wanted and placed the order. Thanks to Paul (great guy) and to AWSCWI (for his design) I have ordered a very similar model to the one that SF has built for Troy (just a couple of small modifications). Looking forward to the build process and an April delivery.

Paul is very busy with builds guys and gals if you want to cook on his equipment this Summer, you better get to ordering.

Thanks for reading.

I must have talked to Paul right after you! Got mine on order for late April/early May delivery!

I must have talked to Paul right after you! Got mine on order for late April/early May delivery!

Yeah he's a busy man went from March to May deliveries in just a few days. I think the rest of the BBQ world is catching on to the great pits that Paul and Tyler build. Congrats on your purchase, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thanks for reading.

Your gonna love it, mine was delivered Tuesday and it is a work of art ! :thumb:

Back