MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:15 AM   #31
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Fluffity fluf.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 02-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #32
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Raffle of Prep 11 Plus Cusinart Food Processor to Benefit Dan Chambers

Bump.

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #33
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

Lunch bump.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #34
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

Dinner bump.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #35
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Dan posted in the Chambers thread this morning at 4:47! And Wampus gave us another good update after that!

Yesterday

3:16 pm
So my main doctor apparently decided it's time I walk. He told my therapist to get me walking. So Greg, my therapist, showed up with a walker with hope of me standing. I'm in need of more leg strength first though

Just imagine, where Dan spent time just before this hospital they were resigned to thinking he might never walk again, and THIS HOSPITAL says, okay, time to start walking. What a perspective reframe!
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #36
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Delightful afternoon fluff.
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #37
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Dinner bump. For those seeing this for the first time, here's a link to what we're up to.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=153784

The original post had several later posts added to it because more explantion was needed and then we announced the second raffle prize. We're collecting money to support our brethren member Dan Chambers who has been hospitalized over a year while going through an unbelievable and serious health crisis. He's finally in a good position to walk again and we are thrilled and rallying forces to support him.

This thread covers from December 29, 2011 to now. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=123136

GO DAN CHAMBERS!!

Old 02-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #38
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

Bump.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #39
tish
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Just to let eveyone know, we will be ending the raffle early as we think everyone has seen the thread more than enough times at this point. We're waiting for a few folks who wanted to participate, but had to wait until pay day in order to do so. So if you'd like to get in on the raffle for either the food processor or the $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of your choice at a Brethren Business, please have your donation in by midnight on Sunday. Winners will be announced at noon on Monday, February 25th.

The grand total of donations collected thus far to be given to the Chambers family is $3,115!! The Brethren have really come through in their show of support for Dan Chambers.
Bubba Keg, Weber Genesis E-310 NG
Mini WSM, Shhh!!! Michael's surprise
Cornflower Blue Thermapen Might not be the fastest, but it sure is the prettiest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud recipient of a certifiably uncertified limited edition MOINK ball certificate!!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #40
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Total raised is $3125 now! Go Brethren and Sistren!

Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #41
aawa
Babbling Farker

This forums is truely a community and the benevolence that the brethen and sisterhood have is amazing.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #42
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Total raised $3150!! Yahoo for Dan!!

Old 02-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #43
tish
Quintessential Chatty Farker

We have a new total of $3,275 for Dan Chambers and family! Thank you, brethren! Please be mindful of Sunday night's closing time of midnight to get the last donations in for the raffle. Winners announced at noon on Monday!
Bubba Keg, Weber Genesis E-310 NG
Mini WSM, Shhh!!! Michael's surprise
Cornflower Blue Thermapen Might not be the fastest, but it sure is the prettiest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud recipient of a certifiably uncertified limited edition MOINK ball certificate!!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #44
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Yahoo!! $3275!! BBQ Brethren and Sistren are the best!

Old 02-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #45
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

This morning's total is $3385!! Way to go Brethren and Sistren for the last day! For those interested in helping us help Dan Chambers, here's the link:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=153784