Grill Kings Belt

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Has been sent back to its maker. :sad:

I guess its getting cleaned up and the names of the winners added to the belt. No word yet on a new Grillkings event but I would guess something is in the works.

GKbelt_big.jpg

The belt had to go back without any word on when or where you can defend the title ?

That sucks... hope it doesn't end up sitting in the bottom of a closet somewhere.

Yup. And still haven't been reimbursed for the expensive overnight shipping I covered out of pocket.

The belt had to go back without any word on when or where you can defend the title ?

That sucks... hope it doesn't end up sitting in the bottom of a closet somewhere.

it should go to the winner of the 2009 Empire State Championship ! after all it started off in NY... do you know what size it is ?

I would love to see a picture of it.

t should go to the winner of the 2009 Empire State Championship ! after all it started off in NY... do you know what size it is ?
ya know..theres NOTHING that twists my nips more than folks deciding "where things should go" when it isn't theirs to decide!!! That farking belt has more markers on it than an underfunded vegas gambler. On it, it says 'Long Island Grill King'. Chris took care of it for 3 years and now its been reclaimed.

GK's owner paid $1300(supposedly) for that trophy belt with the expectations that it comes back to them. The constant 'ideas' thrown out as to where it 'should' go isnt helping the situation. The belt is being used for a private contest put on by its owner, and hopefully he will put it back up for grabs if he, or GK decides to have a public contest.

image.php

Is this another secret state championship ?

ya know..theres NOTHING that twists my nips more than folks deciding "where things should go" when it isn't theirs to decide!!! That farking belt has more markers on it than an underfunded vegas gambler. On it, it says 'Long Island Grill King'. Chris took care of it for 3 years and now its been reclaimed.

GK's owner paid $1300(supposedly) for that trophy belt with the expectations that it comes back to them. The constant 'ideas' thrown out as to where it 'should' go isnt helping the situation. The belt is being used for a private contest put on by its owner, and hopefully he will put it back up for grabs if he, or GK decides to have a public contest.

nope.. the one that the belt went to was in Ocala florida. When i offered to help get teams to it, i was told it was only a "local contest among friends. "

Private comp? In Fla.?

Sorry Chris looks like its gone forever. At least you have the memory :)

Chris, that was awefully kind of you to foot the bill so some retiree in plaid shorts can claim to be the "weinie king of wysteria lane".

I thought you were keeping my new wsm as your empire state prize?
it should go to the winner of the 2009 Empire State Championship ! after all it started off in NY... do you know what size it is ?

Chris, that was awefully kind of you to foot the bill so some retiree in plaid shorts can claim to be the "weinie king of wysteria lane".

Yeah, I'm still not paid. Looks like I got ripped off.

Back