Some Christmas Eve chow Pics.

R

Rick T

Ribs: Imagine that. The first two racks had a wicked hard time keeping temps up. In fact thought the wife was going to be home to keep a little wood on. Got home and the temp was down to 150, so I stoked it, went quickly to 400, toned it down to 350 and let it cook for an hour then down to 250 for the rest of the cook, (I think it was around 5 hours):confused: The second rack went better as I was there for the whole cook. Cooked at 250 there abouts feeding every half hour to 45 min. Funny thing the first ones were fall off the bone the second were a little tighter but still came of pretty good. I used a rub of mine, (to much garlic) then towards the end a whiskey maple basting/glaze. Wrapped for 1.5 hours then seared to dry.
Seafood stew. All Maine seafood, Lobster, scallops, haddock, little sweet shrimp. Houlton farms butter and whole milk, onions, dill, garlic, basil, Old Bay spices, sea salt and ground pepper.
Chopped rib meat with some of my sauce. The meat after dressing the rib to size. Cooked with the ribs, then set over night, pulled, simmered in seasoned broth, chopped, mixed with sauce. Morses Sour Mustard pickels and Polar mushrooms.

Christmasevedinner003.jpg

Christmasevedinner004.jpg

Christmasevedinner008.jpg

Christmasevedinner002.jpg

Christmasevedinner007.jpg

Back