WSM Cart With Pictures, Finally

Great job Glen. No worries on the close up misses, I have always been function over form there are a lot that wouldn't even try. Looks great to me!

Glen There aint a thing wrong with that cart! Looks quite functional, my only questions is "how do you adjust the back vents?, or does the smoker come out for cooking?
Glad you finally got the pics posted, now for some cook pics!!

Thank you Titch. As long as you are 10+ft away, it looks good. Close up, you realize it's not exactly an example of fine wood working. Norm Abrams called....... said he wouldn't even use it for firewood.

No worries. When you get that 10,000 square foot shop with the $500,000 worth of state of the art power tools, you'll get there.

Thank you all for your kind words. TC, I use a 3' piece of 1x2 and open/close the vent by tapping on the vent tab. It's 100% open to start and then 100% closed as I get within about 50 degrees of my target temp. By the time I get up to temp, the front vent is usually the only one open.

Really cool cart Glen. Only thing that could make it better is to take that wolf off and put a PAW on there! I love the cart idea.

SweetHeat, I have a lot of Clemson friends. Always pull for them outside the conference.

Back