THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I make this same breakfast every time I camp. lol It's one of my favorites. :)

I start by frying some potatoes and onions...

030-6-1.jpg

Make my hollandaise sauce by using three egg yolks with lemon juice..then add butter and seasonings...

038-7-2.jpg

035-5-1.jpg

Grill some sliced ham...

040-5-1.jpg

Start my eggs and toast some english muffins....

051-5-1.jpg

I like fruit. :redface:

055-5-1.jpg

058-3-1.jpg

Thanks for checking out my campfire breakfast!

That's some 5 Star camping, right there..... Wow!
I enjoy reading your posts, always informative and ingenious.
Thanks for your time.

Jeanie, can I go camping with you? That looks fantastic, as usual
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashmont, Gordo, Skidaddy and Chambers!
You're welcome at my campfire anytime. lol :biggrin:

Them there are some good looking vittles......Good Job as usual!!!

Thank you Mark, you're sweet! :)

Bo, I'd be happy to cook for your group anytime. :biggrin:

Al, I'm going to remember that! I love my cast iron but sometimes I wish I did have help with the heavy stuff. lol

Thanks. :wink:

Now that's a breakfast....mmmmm :biggrin: ..... thanx Jeanie..... sigh :icon_frow.....now the one I made is just a distant 2nd...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Great as always.

Dang girl, I'd ride up to your camp anytime, heck I'd even gather up some firewood if I got to have a breakfast like that in the morning.I'm kinda partial to fruit with my breakfast also, just the site of those Kiwi & Strawberry's, Mmmmm

Back