Brethren, Do you like CAJUN?...check this out!

smokeyokie

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ok, had a weekend full of smoking so here is a little something different for dinner.... Blackened Tilapia, done in a smoking HOT cast iron skillet on the brick cooker.. let me know what you think:becky:

Last edited:
That looks good man. Think I'm gonna go buy a CI skillet and some fish now.

The fish looks good. Looks like you got it just right.

To take it up a cajun notch, try it with Red Snapper, and do some dirty rice as a side.

CD

oh yeah I agree with you, kinda last minute deal wife wanted pasta instead of rice and you see who won out:rolleyes: Thanks for looking

Looks really good. That is one thing I don't cook enough of ... fish. Looks like you
inspired me.

put the fillet in melted butter then cover with Joes Stuff a NOLA local fav. cajun rub/blackening seasoning then put in a smoking hot cast iron skillet... Beware Dont do inside!!! your wife will run you out of the house:shock::shock:

That's the REAL DEAL.Coat in butta,roll in the seasoning,then put in the DRY,HOT skillet.:clap2: Too many folks wanna burn up the butta in the skillet before putting in the "correctly" prepared fish of choice. BRAVO!:thumb:

Love Cajun, and that looks might fine :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back