Any one recognize this?

Yeah, if it's a smoker, I'm slim and svelte.

Looks like a hibachi to me, too. And, nifty, they have a pizza plate.

I may have tripped over it, drunk, in an alley, about 30 years ago. But then again, maybe not...

Larry go get it----it will add to your collection. I would call it "Son of Hibatchi"

or lemme know---I will go get it and keep you out of trouble

Larry, I have been serching the net high and low didnt come up on anything about it.

I'd get it just for the grill grate. It is some kind of Hibachi grill. BobBrisket has something similar. Looks heavy with the hand truck behind it. Pretty cool!

I think it is from the R@D departmant of the BGE, in the begining made from cast iron.

I think I remember someone finding one of these things recently. If it's the same thing they are still being made, but they're pricey since they're all cast iron. If I can remember where I saw this I'll report back.

I think I remember someone finding one of these things recently. If it's the same thing they are still being made, but they're pricey since they're all cast iron. If I can remember where I saw this I'll report back.

I was thinking about those too http://www.cooknkettle.com but that's not it.

There were a lot of early Kamados and BGE's in the Sacramento area so it may be a knockoff or "one of" prototype, but I've never seen one like that.

I thought I had seen some of the older colemans made like this. Not sure

Ad says "that we do not use anymore", DUH! That thing looks like it hasn't been used since the middle of the Cold War. I'd buy it in a heartbeat... just looks cool.

Back