The new comp trailer

Cayman1

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Here it is, finally. 7x14, V front Cargo Wagon from Wells Cargo with electric brakes and torsion axle. Took about 2 months from ordering to get it. It has Coleman Mach III Power Save AC, 30 amp electric, four electric outlets, and two 4' overhead light fixtures. Heat will be provided by a space heater for the moment. Also has roof vent with fan. The walls and ceiling are insulated. Will paint the walls this afternoon with a good semi-gloss to make it easier to clean off my injections squirts. I also have Herculiner in grey for the floor. Keeping my eye out for a stainless work table with built in sink. Currently we use folding tables for prep and will probably keep doing so till we figure out exactly how we want to infill the trailer. Always looking for suggestions, so feel free.

Last edited:
before painting walls Board of health may not go for that they like the (cant think of name) thin white 4 by 8 sheets that you see in resturants for walls easy to keep clean. you can get it at Lowes.

When they start disallowing paint in restaurant kitchens I guess they can limit what I put on the wall. Don't see the need to cover plywood with frp until I have to.

before painting walls Board of health may not go for that they like the (cant think of name) thin white 4 by 8 sheets that you see in resturants for walls easy to keep clean. you can get it at Lowes.

It's called FRP (fiber reinforced plastic).

And Cayman, please make sure to include pics of the interior progress. This is the same size trailer I'm thinking about, and I'd like to steal any good ideas you come up with!:mrgreen:

mount a roll up awning on the side for shade, keep a good FULL size spare tire, make sure you have the needed tools to change the trailer tire if needed, caution squares or flair sticks to put behind the trailer in case you have to change a tire so no one will run you over, on board instant water heater, they are small and not to pricey.

It's called FRP (fiber reinforced plastic).

And Cayman, please make sure to include pics of the interior progress. This is the same size trailer I'm thinking about, and I'd like to steal any good ideas you come up with!:mrgreen:

Will do. I think I could have gotten by with the 7x12, but do need the width. Also had side door moved back as close to wheel as possible. Going to try to make front area the prep area.

One other thing, I had it made taller by 6".

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
Do you mind sharing a ballpark figure on how much something like that costs?

Nice!! I have work tables, sinks etc if you ever get way up towards Buffalo..NY...really look at the frp board though...works sweet..for clean up...my listing for the stuff is on Buffalo craigs list...for those who might be interested....

Very Nice!
Will make your load-up, set-up and tear-down so much better.
You'll be warm and cool when you need it.
You will enjoy doing cookoff's so much more.:grin:

ENJOY, Ron

Congratulations! Be very careful with that space heater! Space heaters are a fire waiting to happen.

Back