Spicewine Ironworks Western US Dealer

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We are rather proud to announce our being named Western Dealer for the Spicewine Smokers line up. The bulk shipping rates we will be able to get by buying in larger numbers
should prove a good deal to western cooks.
Stop by Jays site and take a look at these high quality last a lifetime smokers
www.spicewineironworks.com

Awsome welcome to the smoker business I just took the plunge with Backwoods an the BBQ Guru's

Congrats Thom,Jay is great to deal with.I should have kept one of mine as some of the Brothers suggested. Even if i don't compete again i will buy another one some time.

Thanks
Yes I will add Gurus and or Stokers
After that last deal Jay is very refreshing :)

I'm already part way to placing my order with Thom.

Oh yeah, baby!

You ought to have one chugging along loaded up on the weekends.....that way you can show how it works and how well it works by selling a few samples too....or give a few away to more promising customers.

Very cool to see a new dealer in California and a Spicewine one at that. Talk about the best of both worlds, Congrads!

Way to go Thom!

That may settle some of the speculation one of the other manufacturers forum (or what is left of it). :wink:

I thought that group had some potential, but things keep getting worse for their situation.

Congratulations Thom and Jay. Happy to see good poeple doing great things!!!:wink:

Congrats Thom Emery

Thom has been named Exclusive South West Distributor for Spicewine Ironworks.

Good luck Thom!!

Spice

Back