bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Stadium Food!"[/size]
cooley-law-school-stadium-food.jpg

What's your favorite?

...as chosen by fingerlickin', the winner of the Cook It like Gore Throwdown!

Coach fingerlickin' has the following game plan...
fingerlickin' said:
Since I'm kinda obsessed with sports and this is one of the best time's of year with baseball starting and the NHL playoffs underway. We have the NBA playoffs coming up and the NFL draft is just 9 days 8 hrs 39 min and 30 seconds away (and counting). I thought we should celebrate some of people's favorite stadium foods.

It can be your favorite food from the ballpark, stadium or arena of choice. Specialty items or standard hot dog and pretzel fare, anything you can find in a stadium or arena somewhere out there. I'm just hoping no one been to a stadium that serves trout.

I have a feeling that ballparks across the nation will be rushing to put trout on the menu.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/20 through Sunday 4/29.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/30.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 4/30 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 5/6. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Burger" Throwdown until Monday morning 4/23 by 6am Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Easter Dinner -or- Battle Meatloaf" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Seems like we're going to be seeing a lot of tubesteaks on this one...although here in LA's Dodger Stadium, they now serve tacos...so that's officially stadium food! :thumb:

Last year we went and caught a Durham Bull's game, first time I'd been in a stadium in decades. The Pit had a concession stand. I don't think they served ribs though.

Back