Contest Announcment Norwalk BBQ PIT Cancelled September 9,10 &11 2011 Norwalk Ct..

N

norwalkbbq

The Norwalk BBQ contest is hereby cancelled effective immediately!! there is 5 inches of standing water on field, no vehicles or trailers will be allowed on field so unfortunately we have to cancel. I will personally call each team to advise. Sorry for any inconvenience .......

John Vuoso
Norwalk Exchange Club
203-623-0606

I just got the email for judges. So sorry to hear. I know how much work you have put into this.

very unfortunate.

i've been practicing 2 years for this comp.

maybe it can be rescheduled?

you guys have probably been working on setting it up for just as long.

5 inches of water.... :rolleyes:. They're still having the festival, but, no contest. Hmmmmm

5 inches of water.... :rolleyes:. They're still having the festival, but, no contest. Hmmmmm
yes, they said because they are responsible to the city for the condition of the field after the event and that it might cost them up to $10K to repair the damage by letting vehicles on the field!

Just got off the phone and canceled my reservation. Was looking forward to the event. :shock:

That is correct if you need an explanation here is my number 203-623-0606 don't "assume"....

John Vuoso
Norwalk Exchange

I just saw the feild, its underwater and its not even high tide.. NO WAY that it will be dry enough to even walk on Friday let alone park trailers etc. Its very sad but the conditions here would make Harvard look like the desert:p

I just saw the feild, its underwater and its not even high tide.. NO WAY that it will be dry enough to even walk on Friday let alone park trailers etc. Its very sad but the conditions here would make Harvard look like the desert:p
I am sad...:sad:

were you here already for the event?

babn23l.jpg

Back