• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Roc City Rib Fest 2011!!!, Rochester, NY - May 27 - 30, 2011

goodsmokebbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Team Registration is now open for 2011!!!

Early Bird Package deal available to the first 25 teams!!

Get them fast, they will sell out!

See the website for all the details

http://www.roccityribfest.com

Thanks!!!!

Oh and did I mention a brand spanking new website with all the fixins... including tons of past pictures, with the ability to leave comments (I might regret this).

I have heard nothing but great things about this comp. It's my first entry I'm sending out for 2011.

-Mike

Does Jon want us back? I guess that depends on how the ribs were.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Any details on the Kids Q yet such as the age range?

Make that 24 early bird packages. 3Eyz BBQ is in and paid.

Contingent on getting our old space back of course :p

you had to do this to me this month didn't you? this better get me on the water!
the cooks packet link takes me to the 2010 packet, is everything the same? same NEBS categories?

you had to do this to me this month didn't you? this better get me on the water!
the cooks packet link takes me to the 2010 packet, is everything the same? same NEBS categories?

NEBS hasn't been decided yet, the packet is old. I revised it but can't seem to find it anywhere. It should be posted soon.

Any details on the Kids Q yet such as the age range?

We are leaning toward cheeseburger and a very open range like 6 - 12ish.

Pretty easy category regardless of age...

Does Jon want us back? I guess that depends on how the ribs were.

Of course we want you back... We just will not be able to help move any objects for liability reasons :p:p

Normally I'm getting ready for ice fishing season at this point in the year but screw that, let's just skip to BBQ season 2011. Think the County will mind if I go set my site up today?

Just signed up, dont know why this comp sucks, everyone please dont come!!!!:p

Hey, don't you need to remove that FEC100 from ur signature?
We are also going to sign up this weekend. Looks like a great time. Someone needs to drag the class curve down ;)

Of course we want you back... We just will not be able to help move any objects for liability reasons :p:p

We like our old spot, just keep a path cleared for the paramedics 'cause we are signing up again :mod: We also have a 14 year old that makes a mean rack of ribs if you want to amp it up for the Kids Q a bit.

We like our old spot, just keep a path cleared for the paramedics 'cause we are signing up again :mod: We also have a 14 year old that makes a mean rack of ribs if you want to amp it up for the Kids Q a bit.

We'll take the spot next to Chris. I have 3 girls that need some learnin'

Full Metal is in and paid for... Last year, this was our very first comp and we had a blast and did pretty well too for our first time out. :)

Is it worth the 5 1/2 hour drive from Central PA? Hell's yes! I'm in!!

Back