2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here :)

I contacted Caleb several weeks ago about removing the side box and he said you could not do it because it would affect the grill and smoke performance.

Thanks for sharing that, I should have known I shouldn’t share anything I saw on FB. I’m going to edit my suggestion so it’s not suggesting anything that MAK wouldn’t approve of.

I guess I cannot edit it, so hopefully everyone sees you post.

I'm sure this has been mentioned several times on this site but how do you guys like pizza done on the MAK?

I'm sure this has been mentioned several times on this site but how do you guys like pizza done on the MAK?

It’s more a pellet cooker thing than specific to the MAK. Pellet cooked pizza has long been popular. The intense radiant heat hitting the bottom of the pizza stone along with a hint of wood fired flavor tends to make for very appetizing pies :)

It’s more a pellet cooker thing than specific to the MAK. Pellet cooked pizza has long been popular. The intense radiant heat hitting the bottom of the pizza stone along with a hint of wood fired flavor tends to make for very appetizing pies :)

Thanks!

I have seen a couple of mentions on YouTube that cooking pizza directly on the grates of a pellet grill can perform at least as well as a on a stone. Thoughts?

Thanks!

I have seen a couple of mentions on YouTube that cooking pizza directly on the grates of a pellet grill can perform at least as well as a on a stone. Thoughts?

I haven’t tried that, so not sure. Only one way to find out for sure... ;-)

not sure what to say other than thank you kind sir :)

i am just one of the brethren, and like most of us have a strong desire to cook the best i know how for friends and family. I absolutely love how we all feed off of each other in the sense that we drive each other to learn and continually do better with each and every cook.

This is indeed a very special place!

amen!!

To all those who purchase a new MAK….Welcome to the MAK family!! You’re going to really like it’s quality, versatility & the community!! Congratulations!!

I absolutely love how we all feed off of each other in the sense that we drive each other to learn and continually do better with each and every cook.

This is indeed a very special place!

Amen! Preach it, brother!

Cover, full upper rack, and Wi-Fi. Depending on whether we hit our numbers for additional incentives, I’d add the sear grates... they said shipping will be about mid April....

I sent an email. Haven’t heard anything back yet. If I don’t hear by tomorrow, I’ll try calling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A list of all the accessories would be nice to, like sofas, chaise lounges, dresses, and especially jewelry, everything that went into the sale.

Mine is going to cost 'actually putting in the new floors from the kitchen remodel' as well as new flooring in the living room and dinning room as well.

I suffer from 'it's safe, and functional, I no longer care' while apparently she suffers from "will you ever finish this?"

Mine is going to cost 'actually putting in the new floors from the kitchen remodel' as well as new flooring in the living room and dinning room as well.

I suffer from 'it's safe, and functional, I no longer care' while apparently she suffers from "will you ever finish this?"

Maybe you suffer from the "will you ever this this?" but just not in the same way she does...

:p

Back