Grilled Chicken, Elote and Brussel Sprouts

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Friday we had some friends over for dinner. Started out prepping by cutting 1.5 lbs. of Brussel Sprouts up and seasoned them with some Garlic infused OO, some Denali Hot Thyme seasoning and some fresh ground salt and black pepper.

Next up was making up a picture of margaritas.

Ingredients:
2 cups Blanco Tequila
1 cup Freshly squeezed Lime juice
1 cup Triple Sec
I put the picture in the fridge to get nice and cold. I then husked 6 ears of corn and wrapped then in AF. I also seasoned 4 chicken breasts with some Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
When our guests arrived, I poured some Margaritas.

I got the Redhead going and I then started pan roasting the Brussel Sprouts.

Put the chicken and corn on the Redhead and let it all come up to temp.
51305099428_1835b952c4_z.jpg

Stirring the Brussel Sprouts to get them all to have some char on them.

Moved the chicken over to the indirect side to slow things down.

Brussel Sprouts are done.

As is the chicken and corn. Made up the Elote and plated things up on a large platter and poured another Margarita.

My plate after having a few bites.

This was so delicious and everyone had a good time!

Thanks for looking.

Awesome. I love doing Brussel sprouts like that. I also use a garlic infused EVOO, salt, pepper. Bonus points for a drizzle of a thick, high quality Balsamic vinegar (try it next time! Due Vittorie is my preferred brand, and it's on Amazon)

Double bonus points for diced, bacon (and you can brown the sprouts in the grease instead of EVOO)

Good Lawd!

You're sprechen my lingo!

That looks ridiculously good.. and I really dig the fun pitcher for the margaritas.

You folks really know how to throw a dinner party!

Another home run! You are killing it and doing it in style. Very nice!!

Yes please!
Thank you Marty
Awesome. I love doing Brussel sprouts like that. I also use a garlic infused EVOO, salt, pepper. Bonus points for a drizzle of a thick, high quality Balsamic vinegar (try it next time! Due Vittorie is my preferred brand, and it's on Amazon)

Double bonus points for diced, bacon (and you can brown the sprouts in the grease instead of EVOO)
Thank you Nate. Thanks for the tip. I was going to try a honey balsamic glaze but ran out of time and decided to skip it this time.
Good Lawd!

You're sprechen my lingo!

That looks ridiculously good.. and I really dig the fun pitcher for the margaritas.

You folks really know how to throw a dinner party!
Thank you Marc. The margaritas were too good! (If you know what I mean :whoo:)

Last edited:
Back