We made the local paper

D

dgassaway

We made the front page of the Daily Inter Lake newspaper this morning. This is the kind of small town you want to live in, little crime so this is what makes news around here.

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/article_f8442010-8c7f-11df-a3a0-001cc4c002e0.html

Greg and I served pulled pork sandwiches for 60-80 yesterday for a neighborhood party. On Friday night we did 12 racks of baby backs for those who wanted to hang out and help cook (or drink beer).

Here is one of our biggest fans. I think she and her brother ate a full rack of ribs Friday night :becky:

4c38ed03bf6c1.image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great write up David...congrats! The reporter stole my line though...:becky:

"David Gassaway and Greg Dulin’s secret weapon just might be the Ugly Drum Smoker. Or is the secret in the sauce?"

Thats good stuff. And you live in God's country. I went to a brewery in Whitefish after exiting Glacier NP. I want to say Northern Brewing. Beautiful out there.

Congratulations!

A very nice write up by the newspaper and cute young lady to boot.

Great write up David...congrats! The reporter stole my line though...:becky:

"David Gassaway and Greg Dulin’s secret weapon just might be the Ugly Drum Smoker. Or is the secret in the sauce?"

She sure did, we should have told her that tag line is copyrighted to LHS. :becky:

Thats good stuff. And you live in God's country. I went to a brewery in Whitefish after exiting Glacier NP. I want to say Northern Brewing. Beautiful out there.

The Great Northern, great place. I think were meeting there for a few beers with some of the other teams before the Whitefish comp. Let me know next time your in town.

Nice Job! Too bad I have a wedding to go to or i'd come down for the whitefish comp..

Best of luck!

Thanks, will we see you in Stevensville in August?

Congrats! We'll all be rootin for your next GC

Thank you! We really hope we can do it again here soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back