Made the local paper

See how they dropped a bit of smack talk in there.lol

Just got a phone call from a woman's magazine about doing a story. :cool:I'll see how often I can slip 'Brethren' in. I dropped the name four times in the first paper but it didn't make it to print.

Congrats Doc!

Very nice article about you and your team.

Cool writeup Doc, but dont ya be giving away all your secrets! Dont wanna help the competition:p

Congrats! Let us know when you win the next contest or get another article. I suspect we'll be hearing more about you and your family!

You guys really do use the word fortnight? :)
"The Dolphin, in Rodbourne Road, once a fortnight where fellow regulars give him feedback"

Congrats on the press!

They use it I just say every other week.lol
I cook and sell there about once a week with the weather permiting. I plan on a build your own pizza night soon.
* See I'm tryin to get to RTD's pub/bar status* :cool:

NICE!

Glad to see you bringing some good ol' BBQ to the Brits....I lived in Swansea for a year and typical British food is pretty bland. I would have KILLED for some good BBQ to have with all that great beer!

Congrats Al ! Spread the word !:eusa_clap

good luck on your upcoming competition, would be nice to mee(a)t you at the Jack !

DM

Congrats Al...and good luck at the championship! I hope to see you at the Jack one day! :biggrin:

Cool write up! I'm hoping to make it over to the Jack this year as a spectator only. Good luck!

that is so cooool ! but who is the stand in for the photo as we know you ain't that good lookin !?

lol The first ten pictures I had my serious cool daddy look on that's when the fellas that were sat around started making me laugh, just my luck they printed that one. lol

Got the new cooker in the picture though. :cool:

Back