• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber Table

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Any of yall seen these yet? i was browsing Amazon for the charcoal holders for the kettle and came across this. I have the wooden table but after it has sat outside and neglected it has finally seperated into about 4 different pieces. this one sells for 45 bucks. and looks pretty nifty and is detachable.
hooks over the handle i believe and the legs snap in. also has a place to hang utensils.
41t1o0wbTVL._AA280_.jpg

I saw that on Amazon too and I added it to my wish list.

I've never seen one, other than on Amazon.

It will be interesting to see what people think of it.

Wonder if it would work for the WSM somehow?
Lengthen the legs a bit?
What do you think Norco?

Any of yall seen these yet? i was browsing Amazon for the charcoal holders for the kettle and came across this. I have the wooden table but after it has sat outside and neglected it has finally seperated into about 4 different pieces. this one sells for 45 bucks. and looks pretty nifty and is detachable.
hooks over the handle i believe and the legs snap in. also has a place to hang utensils.
41t1o0wbTVL._AA280_.jpg

I saw that on Amazon too and I added it to my wish list.

I've never seen one, other than on Amazon.

It will be interesting to see what people think of it.

Wonder if it would work for the WSM somehow?
Lengthen the legs a bit?
What do you think Norco?
Different diameter. Probably would work though. Emt conduit for legs or those inexpensive adjustable hiking sticks.

Last edited:
Last summer while on CL I found a 22 inch weber from 1982 set up and used twice and then put in Mom's basement. They all forgot about it till she was being sent to live in a home. I bought it for $10. The best part is that it came with a weber wooden table still in the box:-D I have never been able to find a picture on line.

The wooden one I have...doesn't like the weather a lot and is a pain to remove and store each time I get through using it. I would be interested in finding out about the other one though.

That's a pretty cool table. May need one of those for competitions.

Looks nice. I usually haul out a full size table when Im grilling. But considering the current condition of my back that unit would be the Cats ass.

The wooden one I have...doesn't like the weather a lot and is a pain to remove and store each time I get through using it. I would be interested in finding out about the other one though.

It still is in the box, and I have never used it.
But for the price it can take up space in the shed all it wants.:rolleyes:

Actually, theres two new tables from Weber coming this season :

The one mentioned above is the so called "kettlemate".

kettlematekp5.jpg

Then theres another table that stands on its own without attaching it to the grill, i think this one might be better for a WSM. In case its not too high, though.

barbecuetablext3.jpg

Somehow i got the feeling that i´m gonna see one of you guys soon post a pic of a UDS surrounded by 4 of those tables :roll:

DM

Last edited:
41t1o0wbTVL._AA280_.jpg
A couple of those around my UDS would look nice.

Well i just ordered this table along with the weber charcoal baskets and the maverick remote check et-7 dual probe wireless monitor for 36.99 norm 79.99.
51QDQBFCR0L._AA280_.jpg

Back