Washington MO is Looking Good

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just left a board meeting. 44 CBJ's so far! All spots are on level near turn in, on pavement (good thing with April rain potential and no hill to climb). Same great staff as last year, unique trophies, over $5k in prize money. Grocery store, great bakery and coffee house all within a couple blocks, and 2 happenin' bars close by!

We will be glad to have you Todd! They are doing the carved trophies again, paying 3rd OA this year, and using pastel ribbons again (sorry) ;-).

Bill and I are coming back.

Edit: unofficially, but pretty darn sure.

:biggrin: We are just trying to have a little fun. :wink:

I mapquested this contest it shows location near st Louis mo is that correct?

I mapquested this contest it shows location near st Louis mo is that correct?

I'm in St. Louis and it takes me about an hour to get out there. Great little river town with the contest set in their historic downtown section. Have not signed up yet but sure we will be out there again.

Save a spot for us. York, bring the porta-potty lock.

I'm in for lunch again.

If I remember correctly, the winner of the Royal from the previous year bought lunch. I don't think we should break tradition. :cool:

Save a spot for us. York, bring the porta-potty lock.

I'm in for lunch again.

If I remember correctly, the winner of the Royal from the previous year bought lunch. I don't think we should break tradition. :cool:

That was the AR champ from two years previous. You'll have to wait until next year, I guess.

Yes, the porta potty lock is a must. And York must also freeze all of his contest meat.

LOL - Breathern lunch sounds great - maybe we will get there in time to do it.

The frozen meat almost forgot about that.

So last year the big topic was "T-Baggin". Wonder what high-brow topic of conversation KC Can Crew will delight us with this year? Will Todd's chicken take flight again? Will Todd be awash in a sea of Pastel Ribbons again? Will Jeff's brisket be "too tender"? Hmmm.......

Back