NEW REPS ---> Roc City Rib Fest

goodsmokebbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know that the Dakai's have stepped in to replace the Mullane's for our conest and judging class. Big thanks to Ken and Kathie!:clap2: Also thanks to the KCBS office for a quick turn around! :clap2:

Wow KCBS is so awesome!! Imagine that they could handle that situation!!

"Hello Ken and Kathy its KCBS, are you guys free the weekend of...?"

"Yes we are"

I cant wait until the day when they are not the only game in town around here..................

think they are free August 7 and 8??:drama:

Wow KCBS is so awesome!! Imagine that they could handle that situation!!

"Hello Ken and Kathy its KCBS, are you guys free the weekend of...?"

"Yes we are"

I cant wait until the day when they are not the only game in town around here..................

Easy to be sarcastic when it is not your event...

I give the Dakai's a lot of credit for stepping it up and taking care of not only Roc City but our comp in Brockport as well. Brian and his gang have been working their butts off for this event so lets make sure we support them every step of the way. I look forward to meeting a lot of you Memorial Day Weekend and hope you consider joining us in Brockport as well! www.brockportbbqfest.com

think they are free August 7 and 8??:drama:

Kathie is a rep for the event in Maine on the same weekend. A shame that Battle of the Brethen now falls on the same weekend as another northeast event. I really enjoyed going to the last two Battles, but I'm already registered for Maine.

Back