MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 07-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
Roo-B-Q'N
is One Chatty Farker

Default KCBS CBJ Class

In conjunction wit Omaha's River City Roundup BBQ Challenge, we are hold a Certified Barbacue Judging Class August 18th.
Cost for the class is $65.00 for Non-KCBS members and $35.00 for KCBS members.
Brother Merl Whitebrook will be teaching the class and I am hoping to get one or two local brothers to help me cook.
The applications are being created, and will be up on the website soon. http://www.rivercityroundup.org/Even...queContest.htm If you are interested email me or send me a PM and I will make sure you get on the list and get an application.

We are also looking for more teams to cook the contest and judges to judge. Applications for both can be downloaded from the above link.
Large Spicewine, Backwoods Smoker (Party), WSM, Oklahoma Joe's Offset, Wood Fired Oven
Roo-B-Q'N is offline   Reply With Quote