Brisket

bam

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
After reading about brisket I plan on trying a brisket from big poppa's. On srf site only 11-14 lbs in stock hope I can get a bigger one from Poppa's.

Why not ask if they have bigger ones available soon?

Well if you don't mind I'm going to piggyback on this thread so I don't start another brisket thread. Does anybody have a good place to order CAB choice whole brisket? I'm having a hard time findin whole brisket here in NC.

Well if you don't mind I'm going to piggyback on this thread so I don't start another brisket thread. Does anybody have a good place to order CAB choice whole brisket? I'm having a hard time findin whole brisket here in NC.

There can't be too many brisket threads. I say start another one :becky:

I heard somewhere some guy named Doug...... (ducks and runs)

I dont know about choice but the folks at Creekstone Farms have some nice brisket.

I dont know about choice but the folks at Creekstone Farms have some nice brisket.

I haven't ordered Strube or SRF, but the Creekstones are nice prime briskets.

OK the op wanted to know if we could get bigger than srf currently have....My old friend ron suggested srf and the rest of you farkers said creekstone!

We are having a special on the genetically engineered black labe......

Tpo answer your question yes we can but the best thing when you are looking for larger ones is give us more time to select it...like an extra week

Gosh this was a good and fun brisket thread!

This farker only answered another posters question .Going back into hibernation for another 6 weeks.

After reading about brisket I plan on trying a brisket from big poppa's. On srf site only 11-14 lbs in stock hope I can get a bigger one from Poppa's.

My meat supplier just ordered me a several cases all over 30lbs from SRF's so whoever you order from you should probably call first to make sure you get what you want.

Why not ask if they have bigger ones available soon?

I have tried that in the past, they tell you it's up to operations and they have to information that they can share. Today ALL the briskets were showing as sold out on SRF, even the 11-14 pounds.

My meat supplier had no problem getting me SRF's 2 weeks ago. 3 cases. Last week I ordered a case and he couldn't get them to me. Said the distributor didn't have them in. Finally got the case in this week. Haven't seen them.

Back