• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Overstuffed Bloody Mary PR0N

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here's my Very Overstuffed...............Bloody Mary Brunch!

Eggs, sausage, Bloody Mary's, fruit, shrimp, and bread....Ah yes.
100_1638.jpg

And before we begin......we must have a Bloody Mary..it is uncivilized not to.
9ce883ff-27b0-47b7-bf45-49babc9d5a40.jpg

Next we move onto the entree.............Omelet of course. We need to gather the ingredients. Eggs, sweet peppers, portabella mushrooms, onions and seasonings. Of course sausage and pepper backed bacon and several fine cheeses...........
100_1642.jpg

We also added some nice large prawns and fresh bread to the mix.....:becky:
100_1645.jpg

So onto the grilling...............Here we have the sausage, bacon, and shrimp all nestled into a very nice smokey state........isn't it SHINY...:biggrin1:
100_1646.jpg

We now move onto to omelet. I use 4 eggs, some salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Oh..don't forget the FLUFF...a bit of water adds the much needed fluff......:becky:
100_1647.jpg

Also need to saute the onion, mushrooms and peppers..........
100_1644.jpg

Let's start to assemble our omelet, shall we............Adding bacon, sausage and sauted vegetables.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
100_1648.jpg

Oh my......it's time for brunch.were is my Bloody Mary........:mmph: Some one threw it out......I know it...........:tsk: Well no problem we'll make another and this time it will be really, Really, REALLY GOOOD...........:becky:

So here is "I Am Absolutely Stuffed" Bloody Mary, with included omelet and fixings. This is my Official Entry
100_1653.jpg

Cannot forget desset now can we.....How about One Very Thin
Mint....Eh:biggrin1:
100_1656.jpg

only way to finish something that over the top is by chopping some lines..:decision:

My wife said "Where's the bloody mary?" I love it... nice work!

You are a freakin' genius madman. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I want to try an omelet sandwich now!

Description: 4 egg omelet with both cheddar and Monterrey jack cheese, bacon, sausage sauted mushroom, onions and pepper on a toasted Iitalin bread roll. More breakfast sausage on a stick. Fresh grilled prawns on a stick. For the health conscience, celery and a fruit stick, strawberry, pineapple and tangerine slices. Two beef stir sticks all served in a 64 oz mug of Bloody Mary. For the chaser we have 48 oz mug of beer...........Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Holy smokes. ..my head almost exploded. I eat at least 4 omelets a week, but never anything like this!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Daaayyyuuummm Gina!!!! You should definitely enter that into some kind of throwdown, I would vote for that over my own chit anyday!
Dem ain't no prawns though. Normal prawns run about. 4ct, dem some 16-20ct skwimps. :laugh:

Daaayyyuuummm Gina!!!! You should definitely enter that into some kind of throwdown, I would vote for that over my own chit anyday!
Dem ain't no prawns though. Normal prawns run about. 4ct, dem some 16-20ct skwimps. :laugh:

They label them prawns I just buy them. Oh well.......:tsk: Thanks:biggrin1:

Back