BBQ Pitmasters Season 3

Look forward to seeing it.

I see you have been back on the air from Best in Smoke repeats this past week.

Looking forward to it Chris. All you boys from iQue are bad ass cooks

Can you watch these episodes online? I have AT&T Uverse and they don't carry it.

What network is it on. I can't seem to find anything listed for it on TLC. keith

It only a plug when you mention it is available for sale on Amazon.com for $13.99. :)

And to further the plug I greatly enjoy the book and look forward to seeing your episode :)

Planet Green morphed into Destination America, Ch 172 around these parts, (Cablevision).

Looking forward to seeing the IQUE team yet again.

Dang it...on AT&T Uverse Planet Green is only available on the higher tiers. Doh...

Dang it...on AT&T Uverse Planet Green is only available on the higher tiers. Doh...

you might be surprised if you call ATT. I called a couple of months ago and got every channel, faster internet and the monthly price is cheaper at least for the next 12 months...figured I will cross that bridge when I get there.

everything including all the movie channels.

Truly an experience, and I follow that sentiment, I just hope that my love and respect for the BBQ community comes through......it was a true memory maker....and I am grateful to be part of it this year

Didn't want to leave you out Rob - looking forward to your episode! Remember - I'll be wearing crazy socks in your honor! :loco:

Can you watch these episodes online? I have AT&T Uverse and they don't carry it.

It is on channel 465 (and 1465 for HD) on U-Verse.
You have to have the U-300 package or higher.

I have heard though that several folks got the upgrade offered for free for 90 days when they called to inquire about the new channel.

Back