MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 07-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #46
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith View Post
order #403
Thanks! Let me know if you did get your tracking #

Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous BBQ - "Walk with Us"

My weapons: Humphrey's Smokers
big brother smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #47
---k---
is Blowin Smoke!

I received my order of Sweet Seduction and Sweet and Spice today.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Proudly Smoking on a UDS, PBC &
Accidental Winner of the 2012 "Saucy" Throwdown.
---k--- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #48
big brother smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---k--- View Post
I received my order of Sweet Seduction and Sweet and Spice today.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous BBQ - "Walk with Us"

Old 07-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #49
---k---
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambersuac View Post
---K--- speaking of the Season-all, let me just tell you this and you'll be able to tell how good it is:
1. When we first got some last year, my daughter (11) at the time wanted to make "her" potatoes (basically home cut fries with seasoning). We were out of our "old" seasoning salt, so she used S.M. Season-all. We all loved the potatoes. She decided that was "HER" seasoning. She has gone on sleep-overs and taken potatoes and S.M. Season-all with her to make "her" potatoes for the host family. NO lie. More than one family - and more than once. When we re-ordered, she saw it was in the box and said something along the lines of, "Hey, your friend sent me more of MY seasoning." Now, whatever she cooks, it gets a bit of S.M. Season all.

I use it, mixed with whatever rub I use. It's a bit like cocaine...once you try it, you'll keep coming back. Be careful if Steph sends you a sample...the first one's free, but months later, you'll be all jonesing in the middle of the night, calling him for a fix. :)
Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother smoke View Post
K, first thanks for your order! It is great on butts straight out the bag. However, I like the layering process on meat, so I personally use our season all first then the Sweet Seduction or other flavored rub.
Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

Thanks from:--->
Old 07-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #50
big brother smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---k--- View Post
Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

Ryan,

I like the suggestion, thanks. I will try and get to that real soon. My webmaster/cousin just had a beautiful baby girl and I need to give her a few days/weeks, lol!

I placed a little something in your package to compensate for the shipping

Old 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #51
---k---
is Blowin Smoke!

Cool. I look forward to it.

Old 08-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #52
beerguy
is One Chatty Farker

Used a little sprinkle of Sweet Suduction on vanilla ice cream last nite, just because! Gotta admit, it was great. Was gonna use it on some grilled peaches for the ice cream, but the peaches weren't ripe enough yet. You can laugh, but I suggest you try a light sprinkle on a small bowl and see if I'm right!

Traeger BBQ100
18.5 " WSM X2
Weber Gold Kettle 22 1/2"
Weber 18 1/2 "
22.5 " WSM X2
beerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #53
jasonjax
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Jason

I just ordered a few shakers of different flavors including sweet seduction. Looking forward to trying this rub with so many rave reviews.
jasonjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #54
deguerre

Just an fyi - we smoked some sweet taters, cut em in half and buttered em up then dusted with Sweet Seduction instead of the usual brown sugar/garam masala mix...the SS was AWESOME on these!
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 08-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #55
big brother smoke

Thanks, guys!