Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Council Bluffs, IA May 7 & 8

R

Roo-B-Q'N

Who else will be competing in this contest? Roo-B-Q'n will competing this year under the new team name of Operation BBQ for Our Troops and will be there.

Who else is in? And if you are competing will you bae able to cook some extra pork butt for an upcoming deployment (pork will be provided to you)?

I can cook the butts on Friday, but I won't have enough space once I start cooking Sat morning. I'll be with Holy and Oly's. Look forward to meeting you!

I'll be there Friday evening to visit & Saturday to judge. Good luck to everyone!

Monty3777, the current plan is to be there (drop me and the trailer) early on Friday (were only an hour away) Ill have the two cases we need cooked with me then. If you can cook some on Friday that will be great, lets hook up when your set up.

Tom and Char-I will be there first thing Friday morning and could cook up as many as you need me to on one of the FE's. Just bring some over and I will get it done.

Char I can do 2 maybe 3 depending on the size.

Ray and Ryan, maybe I will join your convoy. I will be ready to roll out of WDM around 8:15 or 8:30.

We are shooting for an 8:00 departure as well.....1 yr old willing!

Well if we can coordinate, maybe we can be set up next to one-another. Party-on Wayne. Maybe we can save a spot for Monty as well?

We're rolling at 7am Sharp! With the new trailer, we want to take it slow and make sure all is under control. I'm sure you all will be passing us.

You are correct Ryan. Set up anytime after 10am.

We're rolling at 7am Sharp! With the new trailer, we want to take it slow and make sure all is under control. I'm sure you all will be passing us.
I hear you there. I felt I came close to losing mine Thursday night outside KC when a very strong crosswind came up. Scared the sh!t out of me.

Well if we can coordinate, maybe we can be set up next to one-another. Party-on Wayne. Maybe we can save a spot for Monty as well?

If you could that would be great. I have to stop at Hawgeyes on my way there. We expect to get there (CB) around noon. If anyone needs me to pick up anything from Hawgeyes let me know. Mike can seal the box so that your purchase is kept top secret :icon_shy:tape::cool:

Well if we can coordinate, maybe we can be set up next to one-another.

Cool. That way I won't need my binoculars to see what y'all are doing :behindsofa:

Nate or anyone else---I am heading to Hawgeyes tomorrow or the next day if you want me to save you a trip. I promise not to look!

Glad you guys said something, the form said set up at 8 am....site says 10 am. Has anyone confirmed the later time? Rudy, I and a trailer would have been sitting in a mall parking lot had we not read this (Toms going back to work the day) THANKS!

Cool. That way I won't need my binoculars to see what y'all are doing :behindsofa:

Nate or anyone else---I am heading to Hawgeyes tomorrow or the next day if you want me to save you a trip. I promise not to look!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm also dropping off beer for DMDon so I have to go there anyway.

BTW, you won't have to look too hard to see what we are doing. Just look for the big sticker on our sauce bottle. That will tell you all you need to know!!! :cool:

Actually, I was talking to someone this past weekend - you can hand the brew to them and they will bring it to us at the GAB. Now if I could remember who I had that conversation with. Process of elimination gets it down to Ryan ... or Doug ... or maybe Andy or Darren

Back