PBC - Word

I am still waiting for mine. Know what is really cool? They called me to tell me its shipped out. I dont think I have ever had a company or a business do that.. Real stand up people. Originally, if was supposed to ship out later due to backlog and waiting for a batch to finish up with powdercoating. It shipped out 4 days before they told me it would be ready.

I have a pork loin, 13 pound brisket and a few chickens waiting. Gonna be fun!

Anyone know how long the sale will last? Thru February? I've been looking into these ,but was kinda waiting on a tax return:decision:

The Dockers thing....That I guess is kinda a compliment to the product. I know I like my UDS and since the PBC is the same thing only smaller (except they ripped off the italians with the whole hooks thing) I bet that product too you can cook without really getting dirty....which is alot like my UDS, which is just like the PBC only bigger.

Anyone know how long the sale will last? Thru February? I've been looking into these ,but was kinda waiting on a tax return:decision:

Go to their website and email them. They're great folks and very quick to respond.

Back