First Bacon Weave...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am a fan of the naked fatty, but after tasting Widespread's fatty stuffed with eggs, potatos, cheese, and wrapped in bacon we decided to try one.
Have to tell you, using a gallon bag to form the sausage it slicker then snot - makes it so much easier!
The Bacon weave was a little tricky at first but I got the hang of it.
Made 2, just threw them on the Egg - will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....

will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....
...but we don't know what THAT stuffed fatty looks like!:shock: See, that's the thing about pron. Sure, we all know what things look like, but that never stops people from wanting to look at them anyway!:becky:

By the way....I was talking about FOOD PRON!:tsk:

I am a fan of the naked fatty, but after tasting Widespread's fatty stuffed with eggs, potatos, cheese, and wrapped in bacon we decided to try one.
Have to tell you, using a gallon bag to form the sausage it slicker then snot - makes it so much easier!
The Bacon weave was a little tricky at first but I got the hang of it.
Made 2, just threw them on the Egg - will post pics later - but we all know what a stuffed fatty looks like....

I just don't know where to begin :shocked: ....I think I should just go straight to the penalty box and not make any comment at all. In any case, I'm sure you'll find this fatty very satisfying.

Pron... as promised....

I am impressed with the restraint here guys... :clap2:

Here are the pics as promised...

Fried potatos, scrambled eggs, cheedar cheese, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, a little Yardbird, and bacon of course.
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

Did them a little hotter then I notmally would - about 330*
DSC_0232.jpg

Rolled them in jellyroll fashion.

DSC_0244.jpg

When Al tried it he said it was bad and I shouldn't eat any. He is always looking out for me... :thumb:

Also threw on some brauts for lunch tomorrow.

DSC_0246.jpg

So now we have breakfast for the rest of the week or so....

Last edited:
Back