• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thank You Diva + Yankee BBQ

Transformer BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We wanted to give and big thanks to everyone who helps us compete in our first American Royal.

Steph and Kyle couldn't have been more generous 'hosts' to us. From helping us out with a cooker and other major supplies we couldn't ahve cooked the event without their hospitality. Not to mention the potlucks, the introductions, local knowledge... the list goes on.

Also, Steve and ISS! for hauling that huge bin out to KC, saved us a lot of time and expense trying to round up things like injectors, and extention cords... etc. Thanks again guys, we really appreciate it.

And thanks to everyone else who gave us advice, like Chris Hart on the best coolers for taking on the plane, to Randy for hooking us up with charcoal.

So thanks again to everyone... we had an incredible time. We'll see you next October in KC...

Hey Brendan,

Great job with those ribs, it must be awesome to get a call at the royal, especially your first one.

Are you going to be doing the double (Dover/Sayville) again this year? Hopefully we will see you in Dover. Last year we started talking about 3 minutes before the crazy wind started.

Transformer BBQ = Great People

What a pleasure to meet you guys. Thanks for the pull off of the keg.

Hey Brendan,

Great job with those ribs, it must be awesome to get a call at the royal, especially your first one.

Are you going to be doing the double (Dover/Sayville) again this year? Hopefully we will see you in Dover. Last year we started talking about 3 minutes before the crazy wind started.

Thanks, we were shocked.... made an awesome trip even better.

No Dover/Sayville double this year... they changed the weekends so Sayville overlaps the Jack, not Dover. We're signed up for Sayville, but not for Dover at the moment.

Transformer BBQ = Great People

What a pleasure to meet you guys. Thanks for the pull off of the keg.

Todd great to meet you too and your team. Great to put a face to a name...

And some very very sad news on that keg... I have to say, it beat us. Not sure how... but that thing was bottomless... we were taking beers off it as they loaded it into the golfcart... a small tear in our eye.

Also, Steve and ISS! for hauling that huge bin out to KC, saved us a lot of time and expense trying to round up things like injectors, and extention cords... etc. Thanks again guys, we really appreciate it.

Ditto, thanks to Steve (and Charlie) for hauling some of my stuff out. And to Phil and gang for allowing me to put stuff on the Brethren trailer headed for the Jack. At least I think its on the Brethren trailer... hopefully there isnt a cambro and some sheet pans still sitting in the Am royal parking lot. :lol:

Brendan - Great meeting you! I'm sorry I wasnt over that way more... being on the dark side, the 15 min walks become a hindrance.

Congrats!! Kim and I were cheering for ya!!

At least I think its on the Brethren trailer... hopefully there isnt a cambro and some sheet pans still sitting in the Am royal parking lot. :lol:
It was sold for gas money:tongue:

Brendan - Great meeting you! I'm sorry I wasnt over that way more... being on the dark side, the 15 min walks become a hindrance.

Congrats!! Kim and I were cheering for ya!!
You need a golf cart:biggrin:

Back