Harpoon

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Harpoon apps will be mailed later this week for returning teams. Applications for New teams will be mailed the following week. Make sure when you get it you return it asap or you will get shut out.

do you know if they can FedEx it out West? I'm at a diasadvantage living West of all of y'all... I've got my FedEx return envelope ready!!! :roll:

Scottie said:
do you know if they can FedEx it out West? I'm at a diasadvantage living West of all of y'all... I've got my FedEx return envelope ready!!! :roll:

I bet Steve would fax it to you, for a reasonable fee:cool:

Good luck getting into that one!
Ill be juding at Harpoon this year, cant wait!

MilitantSquatter said:
E-mail Fitz @ fitz@harpoonbrewery.com

I'm waiting for a new team application too. Fitz e-mailed me today and told me that it would be mailed out it two weeks. I plan to return it ASAP, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

I sent him a $100 bill in my Christmas card to him... Not sure if that will work or not? :wink:

Scottie
cancersuckschicago.com

Scottie said:
I sent him a $100 bill in my Christmas card to him... Not sure if that will work or not? :wink:

Scottie
cancersuckschicago.com

Great Idea! I am mad at myself for not doing that as well. :wink: :biggrin:

Got the application today... Went straight to the post office and sent in the application/check via Express next day mail.. but I got there after 5:30PM so it may not arrive until Sat. morning.

I know it's a longshot, but at best I'm hoping to get near the top of the waiting list..

(And what's with the optional $135 charge for a personal porta-potty ?? I was filling out the application quickly and first thought that was the charge for the grilling categories !!!.)

Last edited:
Got ours this afternoon, 25 minutes later it was at the Fed Ex office with guaranteed delivery by 10:30 tomorrow morning. I really hope we get in, I'll be really bummed if we don't!

Got ours this afternoon, 25 minutes later it was at the Fed Ex office with guaranteed delivery by 10:30 tomorrow morning. I really hope we get in, I'll be really bummed if we don't!

Got the application today... Went straight to the post office

Good luck guys! If you don't get in you should consider judging. My team is having a big party Sat. night and you are all cordially invited.

We have not even recieved ours in the mail yet. I assume it is too late for us this year.

The Anchormen are locked out of Harpoon at this time. If there is any team that can't make it and they want to sell their space Please Consider Selling it to The Anchormen.
Thanks Ray:x

I guess we will sign up to judge it again this year.

We have not even recieved ours in the mail yet. I assume it is too late for us this year.

I'm with you, Guy. Had mine sent to work thinking I could get it out faster but have been out with a cold the last two days. Damn cold. Seemed like a loooooooooooong shot anyway.

Hey Clint Come up and Judge with us. Last year we got this great Cabin, had a great party.
It could be a blast!

Good luck guys! If you don't get in you should consider judging. My team is having a big party Sat. night and you are all cordially invited.

Might just have to take you up on that...

The Anchormen are locked out of Harpoon at this time.

Ray - How did you find out you were locked out already ?

Is Jack's Old South coming up from GA again this year ? If not, at least that will give one new team a chance to get in. Anyone aware of any teams that are not coming back ?

Back